1. Modification of iSpaces
iSpaces IT reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, discontinue or terminate this service or to modify, change or update these terms at any time. If iSpaces IT makes changes to these terms, we will post the revised terms on this page and notify you here, by e-mail, or by means of notice on our home page. Use of iSpaces after a change to the terms constitutes your acceptance of the new terms as modified.
iSpaces IT provides this service with no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied by statute, common usage or otherwise. Use of iSpaces is at your own risk, at all times. In particular, iSpaces IT disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement. iSpaces IT reserves the right to withdraw or modify any aspects of iSpaces at its absolute discretion. iSpaces IT does not warrant your use of iSpaces will be always available and uninterrupted, error free or that it will meet your requirements, and iSpaces IT denies liability for any loss or damage so caused.
iSpaces IT gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use iSpaces.
You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been given permission do so, in writing, by iSpaces IT.
You may not assign (or grant a sub-license of) your rights to use iSpaces, grant a security interest in or over your rights to use iSpaces, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use iSpaces, unless you have been given permission do so, in writing, by iSpaces IT.
4. Software updates
iSpaces IT may deploy updates to iSpaces from time to time. These updates are designed to improve and enhance iSpaces and may take the form of bug fixes, new functionality or new applications. You agree to receive such updates as part of your use of iSpaces.
You must register for an account to use iSpaces by providing your name and e-mail address along with a username and password for repeat secure access.
- not to register for more than one user account;
- not to falsely represent yourself, impersonate another person or entity, or create a false identity on iSpaces;
You agree not to use as an iSpaces username:
- a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization;
- a name that is considered offensive, vulgar or obscene by the iSpaces community;
iSpaces IT reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel an iSpaces username at our discretion. iSpaces IT reserves the right to remove or reclaim a username if we believe it infringes upon another’s rights or marks.
6. User Conduct
By way of example, but not limited to, you agree:
- not to use iSpaces to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other iSpaces users;
- not to use iSpaces to post or transmit any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or content that contains homophobia, ethnic slurs or religious intolerance;
- not to use iSpaces for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable usage;
- not to use iSpaces to post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain or solicit password, account, or private information of any iSpaces user;
- not to use iSpaces to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- not to use iSpaces in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair iSpaces;
- not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security related features of iSpaces;
- not to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of iSpaces or impair and breach any security or authentication measures protecting iSpaces, without the expressed premission of iSpaces IT;
7. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless iSpaces IT, it’s officers, directors, employees and contractors, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorneys fees and costs) arising out of or in any way connected with:
- your access to or use of iSpaces;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, property, or privacy right;
You agree that iSpaces IT may terminate your account and access to iSpaces for reasons including, but not limited to:
- a request by you, the user, to terminate your account;
- discontinuance of the service;
- a request by law enforcement;
Termination of your iSpaces account includes, removal of access to iSpaces, deletion of your account information such as username and password and deletion of data in your account as permitted and required by law.
Copyright © 2009-2014. iSpaces IT Ltd. All rights reserved. Unlicensed distribution, copying, reverse engineering, re-purposing or otherwise stealing of code originating at www.ispaces.com is a violation of copyright law.
iSpaces IT is the owner or authorised user or licensee of all the intellectual property rights within the iSpaces system and its content. iSpaces IT does not grant you any express or implied right in any intellectual property or propreitary information originating from www.ispaces.com.